About Me

My photo
A little about us...Ricky and I met when I was 11 and he was 16. We grew up in Downey, CA and got married August 10, 2008. We have three children, Zoe(17) Mallorie(7) and Julia(6). We live in Spanish Fork, UT and love it.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Working backward

So these blogs are all going to be out of order but I just got some of these pictures on to the computer and my computer wasn't letting me add photos a few months ago so this is my second attempt, I figure most of you just want up dates and pictures to see what we are up to and to see the kids growing...

Here are the girls at their soccer game. They love playing soccer. We planned on doing fall soccer this year but it didn't work out. Wouldn't be too disappointing except spring soccer here is pretty much the same as saying winter soccer. It snowed at at least 3 of the games, and one had to be called for lightning. Needless to say the parents are all miserable while the kids are running around, and half the time the parents forget to bring warm clothes for their kids to wear underneath so they end up having the little kid run around with their parents sweatshirts and coats on. It's pretty ridiculous.

Mallorie and Felicia





















Julia warming up for the game













Mallorie-Look at those eyes...How do I ever say no??





















Cute Girl

No comments: