
Well school is back in session and I am going to attempt to be better about blogging. I stopped because I couldn't get the pictures to post on my blogs so I felt like it was pointless to blog. People really just want to look at the pictures anyway right?!?

Well Julia is now in 1st grade and Mallorie just started 2nd. They love their new teachers and are having a great time. Mallorie's teacher is doing queen or king for a day and basically you get to be the special helper for the whole day. On the very first day Mallorie's name got picked out of the hat. She was so excited. She came home with a big crown on. It was so cute. Julia loves eating lunch at school now and being there all day long. She also gets to walk home with the big kids which makes her feel pretty cool. Zoe is playing tennis and loves it. She is also the Senior Student Council secretary. She has realized that being on student council is pretty much a popularity contest which she isn't really big on, but she has made a few friends she really enjoys being around. Zoe is also taking 2 AP classes. AP music theory and English. She said the theory class is going to kill her but she really wanted to take it because she has been taking piano and is really enjoying that too.
Ricky is taking another class at BYU this semester and has been working like crazy the last couple of weeks. I will be working 3 days a week at the library come September doing a music and movement class 2x a week. I am on the SFHS PTA board and have been working really hard to get things rolling for PTA this year. It is going really well. I enjoy being at the high school seeing what Zoe is involved in and how I can make her school better.
I am sad that summer weather is going to be coming to an end here soon. I feel like we just said good-bye to the snow, wait we did just say good-bye to the snow. It was cold til the end of June this year. Anyway, life is good, and super busy, but we are all doing really well.







4 comments:
Darling pictures of darling girls. I remeber the 'first' day of school each year. Mallorie and Julia's hair looks as perfect as yours always did! Love the backpacks. (Give 'em 10 years and they should grow into them)
what adorable little girls!
Love the pictures! Julia and Mallorie are so stinkin' cute. Ha ha, just saw that Mom beat me to the backpack comment. Glad to hear that life is good, even if it's a little busy. I'm a little envious that you have a whole days w/ all kids in school. I hope you are enjoying it!
My mom is a SFHS alumna--it's crazy to think you're on the PTA there! My mom's friend also teaches 2nd grade at Brockbank. Does Mallorie have Mrs. Koyle?
Post a Comment