About Me

My photo
A little about us...Ricky and I met when I was 11 and he was 16. We grew up in Downey, CA and got married August 10, 2008. We have three children, Zoe(17) Mallorie(7) and Julia(6). We live in Spanish Fork, UT and love it.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let us give thanks

We spent Thanksgiving with My in-laws this year. Most of Ricky's family was able to come and spend it with us. We spent most of the week at Ricky's parent house playing games, eating constantly and just enjoying being around family.

Robyn and Aubrey


Aubrey and Rick


Georgia Holly Ricky and Conor


Me Holly and Nicole


Tori Aubrey Maddie and Zoe


Zoe Georgia Maddie Aubrey and Travis


Kurt and Maddie


Mallorie and Julia


Conor and Holly

2 comments:

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

Glad to see you still know how to blog! Missed you! Halloween seems so long ago!

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

Awesome! Congrats! Email my yahoo
dianebirk@yahoo.com or call me...or I'll call you!