About Me

My photo
A little about us...Ricky and I met when I was 11 and he was 16. We grew up in Downey, CA and got married August 10, 2008. We have three children, Zoe(17) Mallorie(7) and Julia(6). We live in Spanish Fork, UT and love it.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What a blessing...




A few weeks ago we were able to take the kids and go to Salt Lake City to see the temple lights. What an amazing blessing it is to have so many temples so close by. I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and know that my life has purpose, and that my Heavenly Father loves me. I always enjoy this time of year when we can take time to focus our thoughts on the Savior and his incredible birth and life here on this earth. How wonderful it is to go and see the temple lit up and see the wise men, shepherds, Mary and Joseph, and Christ there, and have a small glimpse as to what it must have been like to witness the birth of our Savior. What a truly remarkable thing he did for each of us.

I know that this time of year we get so caught up in the hustle and bustle that sometimes we forget how peaceful and joyous this time of year can be. Let us all take a moment to remember what our Savior has done for each of us. Remember the peace we feel because we have Christ in our lives. We are so blessed to know who the Savior is and why he came.



4 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

Sometime I wish that we lived where it snowed. I want to have just one white christmas :) I can't believe how big your girls have gotten.

Aranne and Dan said...

We went to SLC last year to see the lights... They are beautiful and bring in such a Spirit. I love to see the Temple....

Jen said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Savannah said...

Hey! I just saw you posted on Miranda's blog that you guys are getting sealed on Jan 9th? That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys!