About Me

My photo
A little about us...Ricky and I met when I was 11 and he was 16. We grew up in Downey, CA and got married August 10, 2008. We have three children, Zoe(17) Mallorie(7) and Julia(6). We live in Spanish Fork, UT and love it.

Monday, August 24, 2009

All the girls are back

Well summer was pretty quite around here. The little girls were gone from the end of May til the 15th of Aug, and Zoe was gone from July 12th to the 17th of Aug. Rick and I had planned on having a nice very long vacation with all kinds of spare time, but he ended up working a ton, and I ended up trying to do all the things I can't ever get done with children here. Mallorie and Zoe started school last week, since we were running late I only had time to take a few quick shots of Mallorie before we left. She was really excited to start first grade, and is still loving it. Kindergartners start this Wednesday and Julia can not wait. We already met her teacher, which was Mallorie's teacher last year, at open house last week. Mallorie has been enjoying walking home from school with some friends, and having me meet her. She is getting to be such a big girl. I can't believe my baby is going to be in kindergarten either. What am I going to do with all my "spare time?" Oh yeah, catch up on my blogging... So this summer I typed journals, scrapbooked, tended my garden, made puppets for relief society, celebrated my birthday with my sweet husband, celebrated our 1 yr anniversary,planted new plants,ate sushi (with no kids!), cleaned house over and over again, watched movies, and just relaxed. I am very happy to have the girls back, they have been so well behaved which came as a surprise since they have been gone for so long. We have been having lots of fun with them. We are going to the San Pete (Manti,UT) county fair, demolition derby, and Rodeo this weekend. The girls (and I) are really excited it should be a lot of fun. Ricky and I went to the Spanish Fork Rodeo while the girls were gone for my birthday. It was a blast.I post more after this weekend.



2 comments:

Sean and Jill said...

so cute! your little ones!

Jen said...

it's about time you posted. I love to read you updates! I look forward to more pics. and have fun at the demolition derby. We love the derbys.