I am just excited to be living somewhere where everyone plants tulips. There are tulips in just about every single yard here. It is crazy to see how quickly everything goes from bare and covered with snow, to bright green and full of life. I just love that. We really have loved it here. We are happy to see the snow go, and excited for summer. I miss the heat although 76 degrees is feeling pretty warm these days. I don't know how I would do in that 115 degree weather anymore.












6 comments:
I am done with the snow, I really hope we don't get any this spring!!
And I am not like you I wish the weather would stop changing, turn warm and stay that way!
Love these girls! And although I love you too i would advise you STAY AWAY!! We're in the triple digits from here on and it STINKS!! Monte has spent every spare minute making summer screens for Gigantor. That's alot of screens!
It's raining today here. And it is only 100 degrees right now, not 115 degrees. : ) Seriously, I don't know if I will ever get use to it being so hot and I've been raised here. But I must say that I know I would never get use to the snow. I'm too much a desert rat. Your girls are so adorable in the snow! I'm so happy that you love where you are living.
I'm in Ut for another few days..family done...but I can't find you email or phone! call me!
Di
480-274-5376
What the??? Wendy! Ahhh!!! I need to see you asap! Where have you been all my life?
k so everything looks fabulous. and the girls look great. and i have never met Zoe and let me tell you, she is GORGEOUS! holy cow, she looks so old too! anyway this is my blog thingy. later
Post a Comment