
This is my favorite picture of us :)

Rick just flew us all up to see him in August. This is us just getting off the plane.

On our drive back from CA after my high school reunion.

I love Julia's face...That is her typical look. Always mischief!!

Camping up at Jordanell for a friends birthday. First time on a wave runner!

Rick's first visit to Arizona

Thanksgiving Point. Love that place...

Picking up the girls from CA in August. This is the first time we had seen each other in a month. We were all so excited.

Could her face be any sweeter.

After one of our many trips to our favorite place-Canyon Lake

My high school reunion
I have been so blessed this year. Life has been so good to me. I am glad that I have all these memories to look back on and remind me of the many times I laughed and smiled with the people I love. Glad 2008 is over but happy to have had so many good times.







No comments:
Post a Comment