For all the snow we have had since we have been here, I haven't really documented or taken any pictures of it. We have really enjoyed the snow, and while all the Utah natives are begging for spring to come quickly, I am still enjoying the winter and hoping that it will stay for a little while longer. The girls have enjoyed the cold for the most part, but Mallorie is anxious for warmer weather so she can take the training wheels off her bike. She was getting pretty good at riding her two wheeler, but wasn't quite good enough to ride it on snowy sidewalks so I told her we could take them off again once the snow is all gone. Julia still loves the snow, but not the cold so much. Mallorie informed me that She loved California weather the best "cause it isn't too hot like Arizona, and it isn't too cold like Utah." Julia said she loves Utah the best, "cause the mountains have snow on them." They are both happy to not have the car seats burn their thighs every time they get in the car though, that was clearly stated. The girls built a great snowman all by themselves but I never got pictures of it...I know what you are all thinking, "Mom of the Year," but it just never seemed to happen. Hopefully we will get another built before the end of winter. So as for us, we have all really loved Utah and the beautiful weather, well, all of us except Zoe. She hates the cold and the snow, and can't wait for summer to be here, and to be able to go to CA and head out to the beach. She is a true California girl.


It started out as fun and games

Julia has on a coat, mittens, scarf, boots, long sleeved shirt, beanie, and under her coat...a bath robe.

...it's no wonder she had the permagrin.



As you can see it only ended that way for one of them. Next time Mallorie will learn from Julia and wear a bath robe...It obviously makes all the difference!
4 comments:
I had to laugh with the "not burning your thighs" comment whenever you get into the car. Amen. Arizona is nuts when it comes to HOT. Looks cold there...I'm not jealous one bit. We had some snow here, but nothing like that. I am counting down the days until Spring is here!
i love julia's smile it is great!
FINALLY! GEES LOUISE!! Just joking. But I am excited you posted. I love seeing pictures of you and your cute family. I can't imagine not seeing my girls for a month. Did you cry when you got to finally see them? I would have loved to have seen that reunion. They are so cute! I loved all the pictures. I would take the heat over snow any day!! I'm a true Arizona girl! I miss you!!
You GO GIRL! You are an updating fiend!! FINALLY!!
Post a Comment