So the Spanish Fork High School drama department put on a fundraiser. They threw a
huge princess party in the cafeteria at school one Saturday. I thankfully registered the girls and paid for it in advance, but there were many poor souls who did not, and there was such a huge turn out that they actually turned people away because they didn't have enough food for them, and the line was so long that a lot of the girls that came wouldn't even get in before the party was over. It was insane. Who knew there were so many wannabe princesses in Spanish Fork?
The girls actually looked a lot cuter before they went to the party, but I wasn't able to take photos of them til they got home. So their faces were painted, and most of the make up I had put on was gone, but they still looked cute and they had a great time. Mallorie was Snow White and Julia was a Fairy Princess.




No comments:
Post a Comment