About Me

My photo
A little about us...Ricky and I met when I was 11 and he was 16. We grew up in Downey, CA and got married August 10, 2008. We have three children, Zoe(17) Mallorie(7) and Julia(6). We live in Spanish Fork, UT and love it.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

Nicole, Me, Zoe and some of the kiddos

Joelle, Madison, Julia

Zoe,Camille, Tori, Aubrie,


Camille, Aubrie, Zoe, Me, and Madison

So I just found these photos on the computer from when all of Ricky's family was here and I didn't want them to be left out. After all it is rare that I can get a good picture of Zoe. One that she is willing to take that is. So I apologize that they are way out of order. We had a blast with all of his family, and it was great getting to know all the sibling. Even though I have known Ricky for so many years, I never really knew his family very well, so it was fun having our kids play together and having the chance to grow closer. It was a crazy full house. Probably the most that house will ever see, at least for a while.

4 comments:

Savannah said...

Zoe is beautiful!! Doe she know that?

Jen said...

Those are great pictures, and I agree with Savannah, Zoe is so pretty!

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

SO FUN To keep being updated. We;'re moving into a HUGE house this week. Next time you are down stay with us!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

cute pictures...Zoe is gorgeous!