About Me

My photo
A little about us...Ricky and I met when I was 11 and he was 16. We grew up in Downey, CA and got married August 10, 2008. We have three children, Zoe(17) Mallorie(7) and Julia(6). We live in Spanish Fork, UT and love it.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cornbelly's

So two weeks ago for FHE we went to Thanksgiving point here in American Fork and enjoyed spooky Halloween stuff. For our wedding Rick's parents gave us a year pass to Thanksgiving Point which we were so excited about, so we thought we should put it to use. We went to Cornbelly's and the kids had a blast (ok so did the parents). They had a haunted house and a bunch of jumping things and lots of yummy carnival food. The best thing was the haunted maze. It was pretty much the scariest thing ever. It said for ages 3 and up but we couldn't convince Mallorie to even wait in line without crying so Rick and Mallorie went and played and Zoe, Julia and I went through the maze. Let's just say that Zoe and I screamed like little girls the whole time and Julia was that brave one...Julia just kept saying,"mom, I don't like this, this is scary." I think the constant screaming in her ear was what actually scared her the most. Surprisingly she's not deaf.




MONSTERS



Julia....Zoe....Mallorie


Me and Zoe


Balloon hats...is there anything better?

We also rode on some little train thing, and watched pig races. It was good, clean fun for the whole family. I definitely love having seasons here. It actually felt like fall when we were there.






You can tell none of us are from Utah. Look at the guy in the background of this photo. Here Julia is all bundled up and this guy is walking around in shorts and a t-shirt. That is a true Utahan (sp?)





6 comments:

Jen said...

my always optimistic daughter says, "why do they have all the fun" when looking at your pictures. It's great to see you having a good time with the girls.

Dizzy Kate said...

I LOVE all the pictures. Your family is so cute. I'm bummed that you live in UTAH, but so happy for your happiness.

The Halls said...

Utah has a lot of wonderful things. I have happy memories of when we were there. Thanksgiving point is a really great place. I'm glad you are happy there and enjoying life.

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

AHHHH, but how did you like the snow a few days ago? Miss you! Sorry that last time you were here we were crazy, we DO want to get together when you are in town and not crazy yourselves.

Savannah said...

It is so fun to see pictures of the girls! We miss them so much! It's funny how close we feel to your girls, they're just so great!! It's also good to see what your hubby looks like, cutie! : ) Yeah, Adam did tell me that he was the first to know, but not until after you broke the news yourself! Unfortunately for me, he's very good at keeping other people's secrets! Great to know about your blog now! yay!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Oh my gosh I didn't realize that was Zoe in the picture, I remember when she was a little girl! My how time flies. That's hilarious you and Zoe screamed like little girls and Julia was calm.