Mallorie lost her first tooth the other day which made me sad. I saw the it was loose and hoped that I would be able to pull it out before she left for Mesa but it was a "no go." It fell out just a few days after she had been there. She was very excited, especially since the tooth fairy that flies around Mesa is much more generous than the one that flies around our house. I haven't uploaded the photo of her tooth yet to the computer so I will have to put it in later, But I thought today I would add some photos of the girls just for fun. The other day I sat in my room and flipped through tons of old photos of them and missed the days of them being babies. It is so funny how when I think back to when Mallorie was 14 mos old and I had this whole new infant I couldn't wait til they got bigger so I would stop feeling so overwhelmed, and now that they are bigger I just wish they were little babies again, and how all that wishful thinking of being less overwhelmed never came. I am sure all you mothers can relate to those crazy "pulling-out-your-hair-days." Although we have those days, they are far out numbered by all the amazing days I have spent being a mother to these two wonderful girls.















6 comments:
cute cute pictures. i cant believe how big your girlies are! lucky manny gets to have them for 2weeks...is he done with the academy? or are they at a sitters? im glad all 3 girls mesh wekk together. im sure it is a little scary to blend families.
I'm glad you have this blog, i love the updates. but i should call you and let you know how my nose surgery went.
Of course I'm checking on your BLOG! When are you coming to get this car seat?...love ya!
Wendy! You crazy thing! I didn't know you got married! Congrats! I just read your posts & I love that your girls looks so much like you! Crazy...never thought you would be a "Utah" girl ;) j/k I am really happy for you & now that you have a blog, we can "keep in touch" more.
That was a very sweet post. Thank you for sharing your feelings. Okay, so I'm home now. When are you going to call me, hu? Just joking, but I would love to talk. I will be gone all day tomorrow, but I should be home most often all week. I would LOVE to talk. I can't wait to hear all the updates on your life and family. You are too cute!
I have no idea how I stumbled on your blog, but I am an old friend of Rick's. You too look SO happy. I am so very happy for him. Please say hello to him for me and if he ever wants to catch up my blog is hunnyhull.blogspot.com My maiden name is Ashley Eastland. Again I am happy for you both. Congrats on your marriage. You two look beautiful together.
Post a Comment