A few weeks ago we went to a Downey 1st Ward reunion here in Utah and had a lot of fun. I didn't know anyone except the Shelley's, but Rick knew a few people and it was fun to go together as a "
married couple." Mal and Juju had a blast showing me their frisbee skills they had learned at the family reunion a few months ago, and they enjoyed having Rick spin them til they were almost sick. The only thing the girls(and I) didn't like were all the bees that hovered over the picnic tables. Mallorie had a bee that really wanted her red soda so she flung her cup around and dumped the entire cup right in Rick's lap. He didn't find the humor in it, but I sure did. Not only did one bee want the soda after that, pretty much every bee in the area wanted to sit in his lap. I don't know whether he cared more about the bees or the fact that he now had red soda across his lap.

One photo was plenty for Zoe...

Grandpa and the girls
1 comment:
LOOKS GOOD! you've really filled out your friends and family area too! Hang in there...one more 3 hour frustration and you'll have it down.
Post a Comment