About Me

My photo
A little about us...Ricky and I met when I was 11 and he was 16. We grew up in Downey, CA and got married August 10, 2008. We have three children, Zoe(17) Mallorie(7) and Julia(6). We live in Spanish Fork, UT and love it.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Zoe is getting ready to head out to Rexburg, Idaho for school starting in January at BYUI so we decided to head up there in October and find her a place to live and tour the campus a little bit, and meet with a counselor, basically get her all squared away. We stopped in Twin Falls on the way, and hoped to go to the zoo and tour the temple grounds. We also walked along the greenbelt which was beautiful, but for some reason we didn't take any photos of the temple or the greenbelt. We did however take these photos at the zoo, that wasn't open...We could believe how pretty this place was. The trip was a huge success and everyone had a really great time. We stayed at a hotel that had an indoor swimming pool because I remembered doing that when I was a kid and thinking it was the greatest thing ever. Rexburg is a really nice little town and Zoe is really excited to be living there. It is also awesome that the temple is right next door to the university and just around the corner from where Zoe will be living. The temple there is amazing.






No comments: