About Me

My photo
A little about us...Ricky and I met when I was 11 and he was 16. We grew up in Downey, CA and got married August 10, 2008. We have three children, Zoe(17) Mallorie(7) and Julia(6). We live in Spanish Fork, UT and love it.

Monday, November 28, 2011

I promised I would update my blog since it has been a really long time, and since I figured I was doing it I would start with some older pictures and just get them all in there. This is at Zoe's graduation. They hold it at UVU. She looked beautiful! tthe graduation was short and sweet as all graduations should be. Zoe's mom, grandma and grandpa and aunts came up for the special occasion.


Ali and Tanner Greenwood(Meltons) Zoe and Rick
Unfortunately Ricky had to come straight from work


Madison Zoe and Aubrie


Mallorie Zoe and Julia

No comments: