About Me

My photo
A little about us...Ricky and I met when I was 11 and he was 16. We grew up in Downey, CA and got married August 10, 2008. We have three children, Zoe(17) Mallorie(7) and Julia(6). We live in Spanish Fork, UT and love it.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Holly Comes to Visit

I know I have been so terrible about updating my blog. I feel like I have nothing to ever blog about, but this week I have some new photos and I thought it would be a good time. Holly was here for a few days and we had a blast. We ate lots of good food, and laughed a bunch. What more do you need in a weekend?









Oh and just for those who may not have heard...Zoe is going to be going to BYU Idaho. We are so excited for her!

And Rick and Sandy are going on their mission to Romania. They leave April 4th.

2 comments:

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

Good to see you up and running again!

Jen said...

Cograts to Zoe for getting into BYU Idaho